Director, Human Resources at Lyte
Director, Human Resources
- Remote OK
Lyte is a reservations technology platform that has reimagined e-commerce for live events. In an industry where the standard is “no refunds, no exchange,” and event-goers have to compete with automated scripts, ticket scalpers, and each other for access to the tickets they want, Lyte lets fans easily reserve tickets to their favorite events and to return those tickets, no questions asked, if their life plans change. Our mission is to fill every seat and make the event experience magical for fans.
Lyte has an opportunity to radically improve the customer experience in a sector that has seen fundamentally little innovation over the last three decades. Lyte’s three-sided marketplace is both reducing risk and redefining the customer experience in a way that grows the overall market. More than a dozen of the world’s top primary ticketing companies have integrated Lyte into their platforms, including AEG’s Elevate, Live Nation’s Front Gate, and Eventbrite.
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic team player to lead our HR efforts. The Director, HR role is responsible for leading the company’s HR efforts, including recruiting, performance evaluation and management, training, and spearheading our HR initiatives, systems, and tactics. This individual will also lead the development and execution of our compensation and benefits strategy. This is a key role in the company and will work closely with the executive team as we continue to build out our team both in the US and internationally. This role requires excellent interpersonal and communications skills and a can-do attitude.
- Manage all aspects of employee engagement with the company, including onboarding, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee policies/handbook maintenance, and offboarding
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and talent needs and deploy recruiting and compensation strategies aligned with our objectives
- Create programs for employee professional development to support efforts to grow our own talent and promote from within
- Design and lead the performance management process
- Serve as the subject matter expert for employment-related matters
- Drive diversity, inclusion, and culture throughout the organization by leading our DEI efforts, including DEI planning and tracking against our goals
- Be a key proponent of culture and engagement initiatives throughout the organization
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years in HR/People related roles
- Experience as a Director required
- Background human resources processes and procedures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills coupled with high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Hands-on experience developing performance management, onboarding, and compensation programs
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment with proven ability to help a company scale
- Comfort working in a constantly evolving environment, where there is often ambiguity and no set process for solving all problems and challenges
CULTURE & COMMUNITY
Our team is working every day on the mission to “fix our house.” We coalese around building a truly diverse and equitable workplace, and supporting Lyte’s goal of being a company that is antiracist, feminist, and promotes LGBTQ+ inclusion and allyship through education and activation within our community.
We continuously strive to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives with the goal of being consistent with the diversity of the fans that we serve; we believe that having a growth mindset is imperative as we build an organization that is fully inclusive and psychologically safe for all.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!