Director, Global Corporate Communications at Cofense
Director, Global Corporate Communications
- United States
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Director, Global Corporate Communications is responsible for leading and driving our communications and influencer engagement strategy across all regions.
- Responsible for storytelling, media relations and developing and leading strategic communications plans to build authentic, long-term relationships with stakeholders and thought leaders.
- Tasked with maximizing Cofense share of voice, by ensuring our brand story is relevant, consistent, and resonates across all external channels.
- Owns our internal communications vision and roadmap, enabling our employee and internal stakeholders to be fully versed in our brand message and corporate vision.
- Proactively foster and maintain authentic and strategic internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Create briefing materials for executives, tracking timelines and budget and managing internal and external approval processes.
- Develop and build the strategic vision for corporate communications including social, pr and internal in collaboration with the leadership and marketing teams.
- Manage multiple, global PR firms and deliver regular reporting on progress.
- Extend the PR and publishing programs to include international markets, translating materials and creating media opportunities within targeted countries.
- Work with content marketing to conceptualize, create and leverage corporate content to include reports, customer references, videos and other premium assets.
- Build a compelling social strategy to complement corporate communications goals and integrating lead generation and conversion goals with the Demand Generation team.
- Build, drive and maintain publishing momentum with 2-3 blog posts per week with internal blogging program while leveraging other team resources to execute.
- Work in partnership with HR and the CEO to manage our internal communications strategy and calendar.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of and experience in global corporate communications, stakeholder engagement, and cybersecurity, as well as previous agency experience.
- Key competencies of the role include having a strong background in corporate communications, social media, media relations and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to work within a global organization, contributing to cross-functional plans and building stakeholder relationships would be valued. A passion for technology and knowledge and expertise in digital and social media is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive consensus and alignment across functions required
- Demonstrated success in managing third party vendors and providers in support of marketing communications initiatives required
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to lead and inspire through trust and respect required
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of leadership experience in cybersecurity communications is required
- Experience managing multiple vendors
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel required
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!