Director, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations at OPSWAT
Director, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Location: San Francisco CA US or Remote
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. More than 1,500 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, and Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption.
We are looking for a leader of our demand generation and marketing operations teams to help us increase leads and pipeline across our global direct sales and channel sales organizations. You will lead a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and help define strategy, play a hands-on role building and executing high ROI programs, and provide coaching and mentoring as we continue to grow.
This position reports to the CMO (based in San Francisco), but can be based anywhere in the US.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the demand generation program strategy, budget, goals, etc.
- Build and manage a global campaign demand generation programs across all marketing channels and geographies including: PPC / SEM, SEO, Display, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, AppExchange, content syndication, review sites, OPSWAT webinars / email / website, etc.
- Partner with OPSWAT Sales Managers and SDR Team to ensure alignment on lead volume and quality across solutions and geographies
- Partner with OPSWAT Product Management and Product Marketing to identify and build the content required to support campaigns (white papers, videos, etc.)
- Partner with OPSWAT Business Operations to ensure tight linkages between HubSpot and Salesforce
- Manage, mentor, and grow our demand generation teams located in the US and Taiwan
- Develop demand gen models to forecast and track MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, sales, etc.
- Continuously review and refine conversion rates, lead scoring, routing and nurturing workflows
- Provide regular reporting and KPI analysis via dashboards to support continuous ROI optimization
- Manage HubSpot and other marketing automation tools
- Manage external agencies as needed to supplement team skillset and bandwidth gaps
- Identify new tools and processes to improve ROI, lead volume, pipeline generation, and reporting (e.g., LinkedIn Navigator, Engagio, Datanyze, CISOmoves, Bombora, Infer, metadata.io, A/B testing, form optimization, chat bots, etc.)
What We Need From You
- 10+ years B2B demand generation experience, preferably with a SaaS business
- Proven experience as a head of demand generation for a B2B technology company
- Experience in the cybersecurity market and marketing to IT/Developer audiences is preferred
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns
- Extensive experience managing Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Advertising, and other major ad platforms and analytics packages
- Extensive hands-on experience using HubSpot and Salesforce Admin level HubSpot skills are strongly preferred
- Experience with ABM and / or predictive analytics platforms
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and a high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website and/or Module 1 of OPSWAT Academy.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!