Director, Core Accounts at Invisible Technologies
Director, Core Accounts
Location: Worldwide – Remote
Who are we?
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
We start at the goal level, getting deep into our clients’ businesses and the problems that they’re facing. We break down their goals & problems into processes that we can run for them. These processes are broken down into automated and human-run steps. We believe that anything that can be automated, should be automated. But that there will always need to be a human-in-the-loop to run the best operation.
Our team is made up of 85+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our Partners ) as well as 2000+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our Agents & Specialists )
We believe that
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the CEO of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
- Build C-suite relationships with Invisible’s most strategic clients
- Coordinate executive business reviews
- Maintain high customer satisfaction (CSAT levels)
- Grow and manage pipeline of business, from generating new leads at existing client to negotiating and closing commercial opportunities
- Closely collaborates with internal stakeholders (product, technology, operations, marketing, and leadership) to develop solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- Lead account planning process, bringing together cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong executive presence, and track record of earning trust from C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Strong written and verbal communication, and experience presenting to senior executives and board members
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy
- History of executing complex deals with large enterprises (>10M ARR), using a consultative sales approach
- 12+ years of experience in quota-carrying sales and account management roles at Managed Services, Professional Services, or SaaS companies
- Working in highly technical environments, with experience selling AI solutions
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $105,000 annual base + up to $35,000 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely