Director, Communications and PR at Credit Sesame
Director, Communications, and PR
Remote, United States
Credit Sesame is a hyper-growth company in the exploding FinTech industry. We are creating a whole new market category in financial services that sits at the intersection of a credit marketplace and credit builder digital banking services with the clear purpose to make financial inclusion and wellness a reality for everyone.
We are looking for an up-and-coming leader to be our Director, Communications & PR, to lead us through this next growth phase. If you have been a part of a previous brand transformation effort, ideally but not necessarily, in the Fintech world, and have a passion to have a major impact on millions of customers, this is your opportunity to make your mark by building and executing the strategy to make Credit Sesame a trusted household name. Reporting to our Chief Customer Officer, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape and tell the story of our company, our customers, and our products and services.
- create a long-term, forward-looking communications and social media strategy that aligns with and helps drive the overall business priorities, reputation, and brand positioning;
- manage an integrated communication plan across our platform of products and services with the goal of building brand awareness and credibility;
- collaborate and partner with internal business leaders on go-to-market strategy and execution;
- build trust with multiple stakeholder groups including customers, leaders, employees, investors, and media;
- partner with our PR agencies to develop the operational models for communicating to three distinct audiences: current and potential customers via traditional channels and social media, investors on our path to IPO, and employees on our company transformation;
- directly interact and establish relationships with journalists, media outlets, industry peers, and other external stakeholders to drive thought-leadership and brand awareness;
- use data to improve campaign performance and provide feedback to the executive team
- lead a team and nurture future talent.
You’re a great fit for our team because…
- you have 7+ years of experience in PR and communications;
- you have a combination of in-house and agency experience;
- you have experience with consumer product launches in a high growth environment;
- you work well with executives;
- you have amazing writing skills;
- you have proven skills in integrating and leveraging social media programs, print, and broadcast media to heighten exposure and visibility;
- you have IPO and investor communications experience;
- you have experience in Fintech;
- you have existing media relationships in Fintech and/or the consumer space;
- you are highly creative;
- you have experience as a company spokesperson.
You’ll love it here because…
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!