Director, Clinical Quality
Job Locations: US-CA-Huntington Beach | US-Remote
Category: Compliance & Quality
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job ID: 2019-3155
DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL QUALITY
Who We Are:
Landmark Health is a high growth, entrepreneurial organization committed to improving healthcare for patients with the most serious and complex medical needs, in their homes, wherever they reside and whenever they need it.
Landmark is built upon the core belief that a physician-led, patient-centric, and contextually relevant intervention plan is the key to driving meaningful impact to patient care. Our clinical model is transformative – it represents a landmark in the evolution of our nation’s healthcare system.
Turning this vision into reality requires exceptional people who share our unwavering commitment to the patients we serve.
Do you want to make a difference?
Join us today!
The Director of Clinical Quality leads and directs all quality management activities for the organization including patient care, patient satisfaction and relations, TJC (The Joint Commission) compliance, risk management and safety, performance improvement, and infection control. The ideal candidate will have comfort working cross-functionally, developing data driven strategies to improve the quality of patient care, while collaborating with our senior leadership team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategic plans and policies for improved quality throughout the organization and work with senior leadership to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement the quality management and quality improvement programs for all markets across the enterprise.
- Monitor and provide assistance with quality assurance and compliance functions.
- Provide consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive the highest level of care.
- Ensure policies and procedures are monitored and updated to include regulatory changes.
- Provide regular reporting on all quality assurance measures.
- Educate Landmark team members on quality assurance requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- RN License or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred, MSN is a plus
- 8+ years’ management experience in clinical operations, with a strong focus on quality assurance.
- Experience with compliance and grievance process
- Quality programs development and implementation experience
- Experience with healthcare quality metrics and analytics to identify areas of improvement
- Health Plan and/or Managed Care experience is a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Other quality management experience a plus but Not required; e.g. Six Sigma or CQI or Deming quality management principles
- Minimal travel required for this role up to 5%
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Apply and stretch your clinical quality experience in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that is patient focused!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited opportunity to grow within the company and to work with our senior management team to deliver second to none patient care!
- Work with a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education, Licensing and Credentialing!
- Much More!