Director, Account Management
Charlotte, North Carolina/Remote, United States
Working on ON24’s North American Sales Team, this individual will support our customers and ensure that ON24 creates value in their organization while exceeding expectations. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, high-energy individual who is ready to lead a team of 6-7 Account Managers.
Reporting directly to our Vice President of Account Management, this role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience ranging from marketing to corporate ITand is able to tailor their message accordingly.
- Day-to-day activities will include: call coaching, strategy planning, personnel reviews, metric pacing and forecasting.
- Partner with the other Sales leaders within the organization to summarize existing business in key accounts and facilitate introductions to client advocates and references.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve sales processes, drive accountability, and raise the standard of team performance to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Consistently achieve high customer retention and high year-over-year renewal rates by executing strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- 5+ years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a technology company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- 2-5 years of leading a sales and/or account management team
- Demonstrated experience in developing and retaining existing accounts
- Demonstrated experience of conducting online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Strong technical aptitude
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields, or relevant experience is preferred
- Experience selling into marketing teams is preferred