Digital Sales Executive- Migration
- Remote – Tennessee
- Remote – Alaska
- Remote – Alabama
- Remote – Maryland
- Remote – Maine
- Remote – Louisiana
- Remote – Kentucky
- Remote – Kansas
- Remote – Iowa
- Remote – Indiana
- Remote – Wyoming
- Remote – Oregon
- Remote – Wisconsin
- Remote – New Hampshire
- Remote – Nevada
- Remote – West Virginia
- Remote – Nebraska
- Remote – Washington
- Remote – Montana
- Remote – Virginia
- Remote – Missouri
- Remote – Vermont
- Remote – Mississippi
- Remote – Utah
- Remote – Texas
- Remote – Minnesota
- Remote – Ohio
- Remote – Michigan
- Remote – Massachusetts
- Remote – South Dakota
- Remote – South Carolina
- Remote – North Dakota
- Remote – Rhode Island
- Remote – North Carolina
- Remote – Pennsylvania
- Remote – New York
- Remote – New Mexico
- Remote – New Jersey
- Remote – Illinois
- Remote – Idaho
- Remote – Hawaii
- Remote – Georgia
- Remote – Florida
- Remote – Delaware
- Remote – DC
- Remote – Connecticut
- Remote – Colorado
- Remote – Oklahoma
- Remote – California
- Remote – Arkansas
- Remote – Arizona
- Full time
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for outreach to existing customers using Legacy products to migrate/upsell new Go Forward product. Prospective customers are generated through cold calling and qualifying leads. Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis. The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for utilizing sales techniques and product knowledge to meet or exceed an established sales quota.
Generates prospective customers through cold calling and qualifying leads. Utilizes email, phone, WebEx, and any other digital form of selling coupled with effective sales techniques to increase revenue and customer base, ultimately meeting or exceeding sales quota.
Maintains sufficient technical knowledge of Change Healthcare product offering, vendors and laws and regulations relating to different states and or service delivery.
Actively participates in account sales team calls/meetings with internal and external business partners.
Follows up on outstanding account activations/enrollments with appropriate staff members to ensure process is completed in a timely manner.
Completes other projects and assignments as directed by manager.
- Outreach to existing customers using Legacy Product to Migrate/Upsell new Go Forward Product.
- Conducting sales presentations
- Collaborating with other sales channels and account management
- Maintaining deep understanding of solution set
- Conducting research and preparing for sales calls for assigned markets to ensure successful outcomes
- Meeting assigned sales quota
- Actively participating in account sales team calls/meetings with internal and external business partners
- Providing service and support to customers in the initial contracting stage
- Effectively working with internal staff to ensure new accounts are successfully activated
- Following up on outstanding account activation’s/enrollments with appropriate staff members to ensure process is completed in a timely manner
- Provisioning of sales reports and prospect reports
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within accounts
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Four-year college degree or related and equivalent experience
Business Experience –
- 3 years of Sales experience or Account Management
- Experience in a competitive, sales role where regular outbound calls are conducted
- Experience in data manipulation in both Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in knowledgably educating, consulting and ultimately selling based on customer need including ability to assess need and articulate product fulfillment and improvement
Specialized Knowledge/Skills –
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong written skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven with strong time management and organization skills
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic, fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and collaborative
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.