Digital Marketing Specialist
About Ministry Brands:
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip over 80,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a hands-on marketer, experienced in creating, coordinating and implementing digital marketing campaigns. Their writing expertise allows them to develop content for a variety of uses, from sales implementation tools, how-to instructions, customer newsletters, and feature announcements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a great team player, with an ability to collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and content specialists in a virtual office environment.
- Work with developers to understand new capabilities, translating them into articles, e-mails, training and support materials.
- Become an expert on our products, our markets, and our clients who use the various software products.
- Support market and competitive analysis, product launch and promotion, sales/channel support, and life-cycle management.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Experience writing and managing newsletters, blogs, e-mails and sales support materials (samples of work required).
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, creating and executing e-mail campaigns.
- Development and implementation of outbound digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to analyze past digital campaigns and adjust future campaigns to incorporate best practices.
- Generate messaging for various products, utilizing different voices to align with product positioning and target audience.
- Provide internal messaging and sales enablement tools to assist sales in learning and improving products.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- General knowledge of the marketing funnel, customer journey and HubSpot workflows.
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing campaigns and creating landing pages.
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with MailChimp helpful.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- HubSpot Certification a plus.
- Project Management with ASANA, Twillo or other tracking software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts, Marketing or related technical field
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.