Digital Marketing Projects Manager (Remote Candidates Considered)
Job Number: 0179726
Job Purpose: Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of eCommerce website and digital platform implementation and development projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Work closely with internal teams and external agencies to manage website strategy and development, digital content and digital operations projects including CRM implementation.
- Coordinate project review meetings with internal teams and stakeholders, compile feedback and communicate feedback to agencies.
- Develop, manage and adjust project plans and set deadlines for deliverables. Manage project budgets and adherence of agency to retainer hours.
- Collaborate with external agencies on project plans. Create and maintain project calendars. Ensure all project deliverables are clearly defined and scoped. Track all project deliverables and deadlines to keep work on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with Assistant Director of Digital Strategy and Digital Operations Manager to set task priorities, manage deployments, testing, UAT, and other development activities.
- Anticipate and recognize project problems or scope changes and work with stakeholders, internal teams and external agencies to resolve these issues.
- Recognize inter-dependencies on digital projects and work with internal teams and external agencies to create solutions. Provide project status reports and present reports to stakeholders.
- Work with internal team to define project goals and identify metrics to track success.
- Make content changes and updates to website.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work Experience: Three to five years experience in web or IT project management
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires a high level of organization, experience working with marketing, communications, creative and web teams; understanding of web production and development processes; experience with CRM systems and implementation; experience with agile development; excellent interpersonal communication skills; solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to finish, on-time and on budget; strong oral and written communication skills; ability to handle fast paced, demanding clients and initiatives; exceptional team building skills; proven time management skills.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: Agile project management, CRM implementations, Drupal eCommerce web development management
- Preferred Certifications: Agile or SCRUM Certification
- Preferred Skills: Experience reporting and analyzing online metrics; experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Workfront, JIRA and Drupal; understanding of UX/UI.
Additional Information: Remote (virtual) candidates with project management experience working virtually as part of an on-site team are welcome to apply.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a regular basis with: digital strategy team , project team members, department heads and managers, campus stakeholders and external agencies This position typically will advise and counsel: digital strategy team, project team members, department heads and managers, campus stakeholders and external agencies This position will supervise: NA
- Remote (virtual) candidates with project management experience working virtually as part of an on-site team are welcome to apply.
Georgia Tech Professional Education (GTPE) is the global campus and lifetime education arm of the Georgia Institute of Technology, a top 10-ranked public university by U.S. News & World Report. GTPE offers professional development courses, certificate programs, and master’s degrees online and on-site to meet the needs of working professionals and industry partners in STEM and business fields worldwide. GTPE educates over 36,000 individual learners representing more than 2,600 companies on an annual basis. It is located at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center in Atlanta and at Georgia Tech-Savannah.
The Digital Marketing Projects Manager is a new position on the Marketing and Digital Strategy team. We are the Institute’s first and largest digital marketing team and this role is part of the new Digital Strategy group whose focus is creating and delivering a unified and engaging learner experience (early journey) as well as streamlining workflows and business processes through digital transformation initiatives for GTPE employees.
Job: Communications and Marketing
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: GTPE-PE Programs
Hiring Range: $70,000 – $90,000