Digital Marketing Manager at Animal Equality
Digital Marketing Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, At Will, Exempt
Reports to: International Director of Philanthropy
Position Location: Los Angeles, CA or remote
The Digital Marketing Manager will grow the organization’s online audience by engaging our existing donor, prospect, and fan base via effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage innovative marketing and digital fundraising campaigns with the goal of acquiring, renewing and retaining donors
- Work within an existing brand voice, both in visual representation and editorial style, in order to support the consistency of messaging across campaigns and the organization
- Develop and manage email campaigns, landing pages, tools and graphics for online fundraising activities, including donation forms
- Implement Peer-to-Peer fundraising initiatives and Giving Day campaigns
- Coordinate the delivery of strategic multi-channel fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Create, manage, and optimize paid campaigns (Facebook ads) to achieve fundraising objectives and optimize for the lowest possible cost per results and overall positive ROAS daily
- Measure, evaluate, analyze, test and refine current fundraising strategies to enhance participation and revenue
- Define, plan, and achieve annual objectives/KPI measures
- Manage the digital communications editorial calendar as well as the creation, production and delivery of organization targeted email communication
- Provide accurate and insightful digital income analytical reports
- Manage organization’s web-based fundraising and marketing tools/platforms
- Stay abreast of industry best-practices within the nonprofit sector and more broadly and in the commercial sector
- A minimum of five years of related work experience in direct response fundraising and marketing, preferably at a nonprofit advocacy organization
- Knowledge of and proven ability to develop and implement digital fundraising strategies
- Experience with building and maintaining donation forms, surveys, and other user engagement features, and running reports/interpreting audience analytics
- Strong data analysis experience
- Experience using A/B testing in advocacy, fundraising and/or marketing capacity
- Social media fundraising strategy experience
- Strong copywriter for fundraising emails
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Must be able to handle confidential matters
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication and the ability to work cooperatively with others in a team-oriented work environment
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and manage workflow
- Professional appearance and adherence to a vegan lifestyle
- Commitment to the objectives of Animal Equality
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
Salary and Benefits:
Salary based on experience. Benefits package includes health, dental, and vision plans. Casual office environment includes companion animals.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Animal Equality is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!