Digital Marketing Manager at Vectra AI
Digital Marketing Manager
- Remote, US
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you energized by the power of Digital Marketing to create awareness and demand? Do you incorporate the entire customer journey from brand, demand, purchase and advocacy? Do you have a competitive spirit around having the most effective SEO and SEM strategy? Do you like the synergistic impact of digital plus other forms of marketing? Do you think globally and executive locally? If yes, then leading digital marketing at Vectra may be the next step in your career.
At Vectra, we believe in the power of Digital Marketing to engage customers, prospects, influencers and employees. We use reporting and analytics to demonstrate the value and to optimize our approach, We are looking for a leader to take our digital marketing to the next level.
Our work values are centered around honestly, continuous improvement, accountability and team effort. And as a fast-growing company, our pace is fast and focused.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for the company
- Ensure alignment of our digital initiatives with business priorities and KPIs
- Work with the global marketing team on a global content calendar for Vectra web properties, aligned to key focus periods
- Partner with the Creative team to deploy consistent, engaging brand experiences throughout all Vectra web properties and digital initiative
- Oversee Vectra web properties including website design, systems/tools, user experience, and execution roadmaps
- Define and execute SEO/M analysis, keyword plans, and reporting/optimization
- Develop, plan and execute paid digital marketing initiatives including paid social media, search and display advertising
- Continually refine website operations and processes to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Produce and localize web and digital content to support Vectra’s global business
- 10+ years’ experience developing and successfully executing website and digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing leader in a technology company
- Leadership experience communicating and collaborating with a diverse global marketing team and business executives in a variety of organizations and functions
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital experiences with a strong underpinning of operational excellence
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing initiatives, on time, on budget
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and project/asset management tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong analytical, project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of web design best practices
- College degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!