Digital Marketing Director at Airbase
Digital Marketing Director
MARKETING – STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe. Our head office is in San Francisco, California, United States.
Airbase is seeking an innovative and well-rounded Director of Digital Marketing with deep experience in a complex, multi-product B2B or SaaS environment for our digital team. As part of the Growth group, this team is responsible for developing strategic digital plans for website performance, paid advertising (SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social and Social).
The ideal candidate for this job has spent time as a digital subject-matter expert in content, development, organic and paid advertising, analytics and social but has grown into a strategic role at this point in their career. Experience as a primary leader responsible for the ongoing expansion and optimization of prospect acquisition and engagement with an in-house team is essential. At Airbase, you’ll partner with our designers, developers, content marketers, and digital marketers to drive projects from planning to launch with speed.
If you’re passionate about creating excellent digital experiences, moving quickly, improving over time, and teaching others about the latest in best practices then we’re looking for you.
Please submit a resume along with any applicable work sample that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute acquisition and engagement strategies and tactics to deliver the highest quality revenue-generating marketing campaigns on time and on budget.
- Manage SEM, SEO and Paid Social; including budgeting, reporting, and hands-on platform management.
- Ideal individual would be a Player – Coach who can effortlessly switch between managing a team/ agency and hands on execution.
- Create data-driven marketing initiatives and tests that adhere to brand standards and deliver against business objectives and ROI targets .
- Continuously measure and optimize key metrics.
- Manage direct reports and any contracted contributors.
- Review and analyze marketing campaign performance data to identify trends and opportunities and develop best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness of campaign results.
- Regularly present performance metrics to broader audiences within Airbase to share learnings.
- Responsible for Airbase.com and associated web properties from end-to-end.
- Work in collaboration with the Creative, Content, and Growth to create exceptional digital experiences around our customer journeys.
- Develop and nurture a high performing team, including hiring exceptional talent.
- 7+ years of experience leading digital initiatives including digital strategy, content strategy, SEO, SEM, and UX.
- Primary .com, in-house, B2B, or SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Experience managing a cross-functional digital team.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Optimize, and Tag Manager.
- Experience running agile methodologies or other continuous launch project management strategies.
- Passion for learning and teaching digital trends and best practices.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver both planned and in-the-moment content.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.