Digital Content Writer (Remote)
Amazee Group Services – Austin, Texas
Amazee Group is looking for a skilled Digital Content Writer with solid SEO experience, to join our marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include creating innovative concepts and translating them into finished copy for websites, social media, online advertising, print, and online video content for companies within the Amazee Group, namely, Amazee Labs and amazee.io.
Amazee Labs is a leading global Drupal and ReactJS agency with a passion for engaging web design. We excel in the areas of user experience, user-centred design, and high-performance websites. We are a dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
amazee.io is an open source company that offers flexible, container-based hosting solutions made by developers for developers. We empower developers with better deployment processes, the freedom of local development, and the flexibility of a container-based hosting platform that can be located anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing persuasive copy for websites and paid search landing pages.
- Writing high-quality blog posts for multiple brands on regular deadlines.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Crafting short and long-form content for social and web experiences.
- Analyzing competitor content and marketing efforts in order to help differentiate our companies.
- Creating positioning statements and key messages based on research.
- Performing keyword research and parsing website analytics for SEO research.
- Interviewing technical team members.
- Working collaboratively with a diverse and creative team to tell stories.
- Developing great ideas that stay on brand and style.
- Project managing your work to meet deadlines.
Qualifications / Experience
- 3 to 5+ years of digital content writing and editing experience.
- BA in English, journalism, communication, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams, across the globe.
- Ability to work well with creative and technical team members under tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Strong understanding of content including best-practices for increasing traffic, engagement, and conversions, SEO.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms for brands.
- Proficient in G Suite.
- Knowledgeable about emerging technologies and trends.
- Data and results oriented.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Keen understanding of modern web technology and customer experience.
- Process-centric, with strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, with outstanding time management while balancing multiple projects
- German written and verbal communication skills would be a bonus.
- Remote working as part of a professional team with flat hierarchies.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Allocated time for team workshops, learning, and personal growth.
- A budget for tech equipment every two years.
- Annual education budget.
- Annual fitness budget.
- Attendance of events (conferences, etc.).