Remote – International
Job ID: 4240587002
Career: Product Management
We are looking for an experienced developer advocate, technical writer, boot camp educator or content creator to establish and evolve the Nexmo, Tokbox & Vonage technology ecosystem through the creation of content covering a wide range of products, services, and programming languages.
You’ll collaborate with our Developer Advocates and Content Marketing Team as well as with our Developer Experience and Engineering teams to understand all of the Nexmo & Tokbox product offering and then work to create regularly written tutorials, and blog posts that will engage and inspire developers at all skill levels.
The ideal candidate will be creative in how they make topics relatable, how they illustrate tough concepts and broad reaching in how they gather their ideas and inspiration of what to create next.
- Write tutorials and blog posts that engage, educate and inspire developers using the whole suite of Nexmo & Tokbox APIs.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Content Marketing and other colleagues to grow and improve the Nexmo and Vonage content output in terms of variety and scope.
- Discover and experiment with new ways of delivering content such as video, audio and VR!
- Reach developers wherever they are online and drive adoption by understanding their issues, goals and tooling needs.
- Monitor external communities like Stack Overflow, Dev.to, Discourse and Slack to identify new pieces of content to create, then make it happen.
- Represent Vonage, Nexmo, and TokBox online through the written word and beyond
- 2+ years experience in a related technology field.
- Experience as a Developer Advocate, Technical Writer, Code Bootcamp Educator or other developer content creator.
- Experience of copy editing and writing for audiences of varying levels of skill.
- Excellent track record of regular publishing, either for another company or on your own site.
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of writing code samples, demos, tutorials or technical blog posts using at least two of the following languages: PHP, Python, .NET/C#, Ruby, Swift/Objective C, Java or Go.
- A passion for communications technologies and their business application.
- Experience of working within multi-functional teams (product, marketing, customer success, etc).
- Strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts in a written manner without breaking the word count.
Why Nexmo…our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to simplify communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you, then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.