Developer at Guardian Life Insurance
RSA Archer Developer – Remote Opportunity – (20000491)
This position is part of the Corporate Technology family supporting the Legal, Risk & Compliance portfolio. The Software Engineer will be primarily supporting the Operational Risk, IT Security teams. This Software Engineer will build notifications reports and dashboards, test and implement configuration updates, provision users, perform system maintenance and generally support Legal, Risk and Compliance (LRC) stakeholders. The resource will also assist in initiatives to continuously improve Risk Management processes as implemented in Archer, launch and integrate various third-party tools with Archer, and on-board new stakeholder groups within the enterprise.
- Support the Guardian Compliance team providing Technical Specialist skills relating to Legal, Risk and Compliance Applications.
- Responsible for Legal, Risk and Compliance transaction monitoring platforms covering infrastructure and systems support
- RSA Archer Certified Professional 6.0
- 3-5 year’s experience in RSA Archer Platform Administration; minimum 2 years in version 6.0+
- 2-3 years’ experience in RSA Archer Development:
- Customizing core applications
- Developing new ODA applications
- Questionnaires and campaigns
- Integrations and data feeds
- Reports and dashboards
- Experience supporting the Third-Party Catalog, Third-Party Risk Management, Issue Management and IT Compliance use cases, with knowledge of related business domains.
- Server Administration (IIS)
- SQL Server Management Studio/T-SQL
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Agile (SAFe, JIRA)
- Process Modeling
- Excellent communication skills
Primary Location: United States
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Standard
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!