Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Windstream
REMOTE DEMAND GENERATION MARKETING MANAGER (REMOTE ANYWHERE IN US)
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Marketing
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority!
About the Role:
Are you a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing? Windstream Enterprise is looking for a dynamic Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels. We will manage a team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline via traditional and account-based demand generation strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Marketing Operations team for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Agency relationship
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
Nice to Have:
- Experience effectively leveraging Market to marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!