Demand Generation Manager at Ethena
Demand Generation Manager
Who we are
Hi there. We’re Ethena, a compliance training platform with intuitive and powerful admin tools, built to make training easy, engaging, and effective. Our training isn’t just a thing people get through, it’s something they actually enjoy (we got the stats to prove itover 90% positive ratings). We are proud to be a part of the culture at companies like Netflix, Zendesk, and Zoom and are in an exciting phase of growth. Less than a year ago, Ethena announced our $15.5 million Series A, and we’re delighted to announce that we’ve raised an additional $30 million Series B to build out Ethena’s best-in-class training solution, further invest in data and analytics, and continue launching impactful compliance products. Ethena’s Series B was led by Lachy Groom, with participation from existing investors including Felicis, Neo, Homebrew, and others. It’s a great time to join our team!
How we work
We’re a rapidly growing team of people who value diversity in all its forms. We love adding new perspectives and appreciate those who ask questions that help us challenge assumptions, explore new directions, and improve what we’ve already built. We believe it’s our responsibility to create an environment in which every person can bring their full, authentic selves to work. We push each other to be our best and do our training proud. We love feedback, practice empathy, and embrace humor. Seriously, we’re not shy about puns. If you brought us to a picnic, we’d be compli-ants. If we were shoes in London, we’d be trainers. If we were–you get it. Humor is welcome here. Read more about us on our careers page and follow our team on our Instagram!
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team! This is an exciting role, standing up Ethena’s demand generation function and scaling as the company grows. Responsibilities include overseeing paid digital, email campaigns, and website conversion (just to name a few!). The ideal candidate will have strong B2B SaaS inbound marketing experience at an early-stage startup.
We have an HQ in Brooklyn, NY with EST office hours, but our workforce is fully remote and your personal working hours can be based on your own timezone. All team-wide meetings are scheduled to be inclusive of all U.S. time zones.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the conversion strategy and own lead and pipeline generation results and execution on paid digital, email nurture campaigns and the marketing website
- Run our paid search campaigns, choosing search terms, testing landing pages and using data to inform new pages or optimize existing ones
- Manage the technical side of paid search including engagement data and google tag manager
- Run email nurture campaigns, supporting contacts at all stages of the sales funnel
- Present conversion data from all demand generation motions to the wider marketing team and leadership
- Use data to inform our content marketing strategy, specifying the number and types of content the content marketing team needs to produce
- Take the lead on marketing ops, ensuring data flows seamlessly between our marketing systems
- Ensure all conversion funnels are leveraging best practices to optimize their performance
- Manage a team of smart and responsive consultants
What makes a great candidate
- Expert knowledge in Hubspot, Google analytics, and Salesforce
- Experience standing up the Demand Generation function at an early stage B2B startup
- Expert in project management and organization
- Experience with paid search SEO, LinkedIn, and Google ads
- A roll up your sleeves mentality, initiative, and comfort with the process of doing a thing and then replacing yourself
- Passion for what we’re building here at Ethena
- An impeccable sense of humor
- This is sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing in a home office environment.
- For this role, the salary range is $120,000 – $140,000 USD
Benefits: The benefits offered for this position can be found here. We provide 20 days of paid time off per year (prorated from your start date) in addition to all 11 federal holidays* and unlimited paid sick leave. (*US-specific benefits. For more details on our Canadian benefits, leave a note in your application.)
Ethena is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that a successful organization is one that celebrates its employees for who they are, who they love, and the unique lens through which they experience the world. Ethena does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status. We understand that our differences make us better. They empower us to learn from each other, lean on each other, and create a product and community that models the behavior we hope to see in others.
We are not currently offering employer visa sponsorship for this role.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more