DeFi-Crypto Copywriter at Ankr
at Ankr Network
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a 1 click API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Experienced Blockchain/Crypto/DeFi content writer
- Experienced Educational Guides & Learning Courses, tutorials content creator
- Experienced Technical Educational Content (DeFi, Crypto, Blockchain, Self Custody/Multisigs, Protocols, DAO, Web3, etc.)
- Long-Form Evergreen Content, Partner Case Studies, Whitepapers, Lightpapers, Thought leadership content, Blog and Social media posts, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of DeFi/Crypto projects, concepts, and lingo.
- Other: Infographics, Market Research, OpEd, Explainer Videos, etc.
What you will do:
- Ideate and manage various cross-platform consistent brand storytelling to educate, engage and inspire action.
- Write clear, attractive copy with the distinct Interlay voice suited to our audiences. Content may vary from technology-driven articles, blog posts, whitepapers, site copy, video storyboards, etc.
- Provide editorial and proofreading support, and interpret high-tech documents into comprehensive briefs catering to the full spectrum of our audience
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews, and additional source content
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
What you bring:
- A storyteller with solid copywriting experience and impeccable English speaker and writer
- Experience in writing long- and short-form copies and bite-sized for social media
- High-quality research and analytical skills, and the ability to source new stories
- Proofreading, editing, and SEO Copywriting knowledge
- Collaborative spirit for co-creating with team, community, and partners
- Handling pressure well and working towards tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Suite to adapt images, headers, etc.
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.