Day General Radiologist at Radiology Partners
Remote Day General Radiologist
- Location: Remote
- Employment Type: Full-time
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
We are currently recruiting for a board eligible/certified radiologist for a remote position, covering 7a – 4p EST. This position will work a rotating schedule 1 week on, covering 7a – 4p EST, one week off.
- Competitive starting compensation – 185 Shifts, inclusive of retirement contribution into 401K account
- Substantial moonlighting opportunities earning up to $100,000 annually
- Incentive pay offered for every shift (radiologists average an additional $20,000 annually)
- Full benefits
CRC has a commitment to quality and ardently promotes and invests in the professional development of our radiologists through a comprehensive quality assurance program.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) certified or eligible
- Licensed or have the ability to be licensed in the state of OH
- MSK and/or Body Imaging Preferred – all specialties welcome!
- Be willing to read diagnostic radiology
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!