Data Scientist at Pega - Pegasystems, Inc.
- Job Category: Client Success
- Location: US – Select States
Meet Our Team:
The Client Success Strategy and Operations team is a partner to CS leadership and the CS field, tasked to maintain strategic alignment across regions in the execution of enablement and onboarding, knowledge management and communication, strategic transformation and regional operational support.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of a thought leading innovative team driving scalability and new insights. Be part of a highly collaborative and energetic team working alongside the Client Success organization driving better insights through Data, Data Quality and AI
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- As Client Success Data Scientist – you will be globally responsible for the overall executive reporting strategy and delivery in the Client Success area, which entails designing and building models & algorithms for the effectiveness of Client Success to generating actionable insights for the Client Success organization at Pega. The ideal candidate has a rich experience across one or more domains of Customer Success, Customer Lifecycle, Adoption & Consumption Analytics, Customer behavior. The candidate is a lead decision / data scientist with a track record of driving successful data science initiatives, advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics for business and customer facing outcomes. This is a management position where you will lead our existing business analyst.
- In this role you will leverage statistical analysis and machine learning to help Pega Client Success teams understand the effectiveness of adoption enablement, go-to-market success strategies, services and support effectiveness and the impact of adoption & consumption campaigns leading to higher retention, upsell and cross-sell. You will partner closely with other data scientists and analysts to improve customer journeys and drive targeted customer outcomes with tangible ROI. This role requires the ability to deliver in matrixed organization at global scale. The candidate is deeply analytical with keen understanding of business process and programs and the ability to translate data and insights into executive readouts.
Who You Are:
- You will have worked in distributed data computing environment and you are familiar with feature engineering in support of Data Science
- Any working experience or hobby in writing predictive ML models will be beneficial but not required.
- Have good time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results and passion to learn
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
What You’ve Accomplished:
- You’ve built and implemented Data Engineering/Machine Learning models for Go to Market strategy and operations and/or Enterprise-level business functions.
- You’ve been exposed to a variety of technologies mentioned above
- You have successfully driven the execution of a reporting strategy in a complex Go to Market environment
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 13412
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!