Data Scientist at Digital Media Solutions
- Reports to: Chief Information Officer
- Location: Remote, USA
- The Data Scientist analyzes and correlates disparate data flows across the organization to identify opportunities, predict outcomes and in general aid business teams understand how marketing buys are performing.
- Analyze complex high-dimensional data stores and experiment to uncover actionable intelligence and trends that provide value to the business.
- Construct machine learning-based models to provide recommendations throughout the organization
- Automate data flows
- Ad-hoc analysis to solve current business issues
- Evaluate quality and accuracy of data
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- 3+ years’ of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related area of study preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and big data concepts
- Coding in data science-related languages; preferably Python
- Create, organize and analyze large datasets using statistical models
- Experience in data visualization tools (eg Looker, Pentaho, Tableau)
Also a plus:
- Experience with machine learning projects
- Experience with cloud based technologies (eg AWS, Azure)
- Technologies & Systems DMS Technology Uses:
- AWS services: Redshift, Sagemaker, Postgres (Aurora), Lambda, API Gateway
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!