Data Scientist at Q2 Software
- Austin, TX
- Remote, U.S.
- Full time
We are looking for a highly talented Data Scientist to join our fast-growing dynamic team at Q2 and accelerate customer insights. Named as one of Austin’s fastest-growing companies and one of the best places to work, Q2 offers our employees a culture fueled by engaged, motivated, and dedicated team members. You will be responsible for the development and deployment of machine learning models & intuitive visualization for customer insights.
- Proven ability to solve business problems by developing and implementing machine learning algorithms and/or statistical models
- Must have previous predictive analytics and segmentation experience
- Experience building web/mobile interfaces for displaying interactive visual insights
- Demonstrated ability to listen, quickly learn, innovate and drive insights from disparate data sets in a fluid environment
- Must be able to work independently and identify customer opportunities, trends and patterns
- Ability to prototype and transform ideas into actionable insights quickly
- Curiosity, ability to work under pressure, creativity, and positive can do attitude are a must
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping a team first perspective
- Demonstrated ability in assimilating real-life experiences with objective data that accelerates learning and behavior
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Degree or equivalent experience in Maths, Statistics or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience creating, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex data
- Extensive experience with D3 or another front-end JS data visualization library
- Experience analyzing data using Python, R, or another programming language
- Strong skills in machine learning, data & text mining, advanced statistical analysis, model evolution, validation and testing
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases. SalesForce, Ticketing systems is a plus
- Experience with streaming ETL and analytics using Kafka and Docker for orchestration and containerization technologies
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!