Data Operations Specialist at InMarket
Data Operations Specialist
Job Title: Data Operations Specialist
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket’s data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket’s proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
Who You Are
You have intellectual firepower and a passion for digital and mobile media. You have a strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail. You possess great organizational and prioritization skills. You have excellent communication skills, listening skills and the ability to adapt to the personalities of various partners. You have a desire to be a part of the mobile advertising industry in a fast-paced start-up environment. You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills that focus on the team as a whole and not the individual.
About the Role
The Data Operations team is responsible for all aspects of data portability for both internal stakeholders and external clients and partners. This group processes inbound and outbound data requests precisely and efficiently to provide customers with actionable deliverables. We work closely with multiple departments including but not limited to: Sales, Product, Ad Operations and Account Management as we strive to consistently provide excellent service.
The Data Operations Specialist role is integral in ensuring daily data movement around the ecosystem. You will collaborate with multiple internal teams daily, using various platforms, tools, and ingenuity to ensure data delivery, processing and maintenance. You will also help define, create and distribute accurate and scalable audiences for customer activation.
Your Daily Impact as a Data Operations Specialist:
- Create and distribute audience data programmatically to our partner platforms
- Troubleshoot data delivery issues and errors as they arise
- Manage and execute upon audience taxonomy revisions and viewability within partner dashboards
- Process CRM, 1st party, and 3rd party data for ingestion and availability to internal stakeholders within our platform
- Ensure prompt refreshes of our data deliverables across our vast client base
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal and external teams to improve efficiencies around data processing
- Become subject matter expert on all things data portability, ingestion and audience creation
- Help build new processes around Data Ops functionality by testing beta products and providing detailed feedback on continuous reiterations
Your Experience and Expertise
- 1-3 years work experience in Data Ops, Advertising Ops or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Excel and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience with SQL, Python(a plus but not required)
- Experience with basic UNIX commands
- Familiarity with DSP’s, DMP’s and the programmatic landscape
Compensation & Benefits Summary
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $64,000 to $78,000.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/