Data Mining Engineer
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our new startup product called Growflow.ai. Growflow analyzes your website users’ behaviors and guides you on how to acquire, nurture, convert and retain users. All of this is done via AI technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Data Engineer who is looking to work in a new space to help us define how we use data to understand user behavior and interaction with websites. In this role, you will develop technologies to our tenants in getting smart suggestions for success in their online marketing arenas.
We’re looking for applicants who are tenacious, driven and know how to work a problem. Are you always digging deeper to learn how things work? Eager to squeeze some learning out of every experience? Then this might be the place for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years industry experience as a Data Engineer or in a related field (i.e. Business Intelligence Engineer, Quantitative Analyst, Data Scientist, Software Engineer, etc.) with a strong track record of working with large and unstructured datasets
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts; coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Experience in data mining, ETL, etc. and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, EC2, Data-pipeline, and other big data technologies
- Core understanding of ML and statistical concepts.
- Familiarity with statistical models and data mining algorithms
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and loosely coupled and distributed systems
- Experience with system integrations, ETL, data warehouse, queries, and stored procedures
- Experience with one full cycle of software implementation is required
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Strong knowledge in project development methodology, clear verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables
We welcome on-site and remote applicants from all over the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00.