Data Entry Enrollment Coordinator at CVS Health
Title: Data Entry Enrollment Coordinator
Location: Irving, Texas; Austin, Texas
Category: Administrative|Customer Service|PBM
Job Type: Fully remote
Join the largest specialty pharmacy in the United States and be part of a Fortune 7 company!
The Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographics, payer information and therapy information for new patients referred to the Specialty Pharmacy. This position requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to meet very strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates must be able to collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and solve problems. Must be able to schedule deliveries of pharmaceuticals for specialty customers and have the ability to work with calendars invariable time zones.
Daily requirements will also involve excellent organizational skills, and capacity to prioritize a heavy workload. This exciting position requires the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to toggle between different resources and screens. This position interacts with many internal stakeholders and requires strong verbal and written communication skills. Duties include entering enrollments for specialty pharmacy patients, and you must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures, and instructions to determine the appropriate pharmacy therapy entry.
- 1 or more years experience performing data entry as a primary role with the ability to type 11,500 keystrokes/hour or 60 wpm with proven track record of accuracy and extreme attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Must have six months experience working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience in a healthcare related field
- Verifiable high school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred