Data Entry Associate at Cheryl's Cookies
Data Entry Associate
- Work From Home
- Westerville, OH
- Cheryl’s Cookies
- REGULAR/ TEMPORARY
- High School Diploma or GED and previous data entry experience required.
- PC functionality including MS software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Founded in 1981, Cheryl’s Cookies has quickly grown a loyal customer following for its quality fresh-baked desserts using only the finest ingredients, including individually wrapped cookies, brownies and cakes.
- Headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, Cheryl’s Cookies is well-known for its cut-out cookies with buttercream frosting and its selection of specially designed, hand-crafted baked goods for everyday and special occasion gifting.
- Offerings may be found on its website Cheryls.com and in its retail stores in Ohio.
Our Commitment to Diversity
- At 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., we seek to inspire more human expression, connection, and celebration — for everyone.
- This means fostering a culture of inclusion where our team members, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and empowered.
- We believe that embracing diversity, and celebrating the uniqueness of every individual, makes us a better company.
Job Title: Data Entry Associate
Software: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, AS400, Atlas, Internet, JIRA, Basic Computer Skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can multi task easily — Essential to this position
- Accuracy and speed
- Fast learner
- Able to work flexible schedule during holiday periods including weekends as needed
The primary responsibility of this position will be to handle data input requests including BGS, Consumer, Stores, Donations, Wholesale, Interdepartmental, and Enterprise into our order entry system. Works closely with Data Entry Team Leads and Department Manager to prioritize and complete work.
Data Entry Duties
- Entering Orders
- Editing Orders
- Uploading BGS orders into Atlas
- Mail and fax consumer orders
- Some contact with customers by phone – minimal Emails (Microsoft Outlook)
- Monitor and work customer requests from multiple email queues
- Answering internal and external requests Catalog Requests
- Retrieve new customer requests
- Remove customers from mailings per requests
- Professional customer service practices
- Basic math concepts
- English grammar, spelling, and punctuation