Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- 20+ employees, 50% are remote, grew 100% over 24 months
- Exciting early-stage startup, adding a new client every 12 days
- Passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Convert data from various legacy financial accounting systems
- Work with the onboarding team to troubleshoot data problems
- Create scripts and use automation tools to convert data efficiently
- Reconcile financial data and accounts, ensuring accuracy of data
- Communicate with clients and vendors about status of data conversions
- Support FinFolio’s software, help troubleshoot data problems, reports, etc.
- Write and improve processes and find ways to be more efficient and accurate
What qualifications would help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Familiar with market operations (Exchanges, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Prior experience with ELT tools and data conversions
- Strong technologist that knows SQL, scripting languages, or can write code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office and fast internet
- Must be tech savvy, able to write scripts and use macro languages
- Finance degree, Series 63 or equivalent experience would be great
- Would be a plus to know FTP, SQL, DOS Batch, or REST APIs
What remote tools do we use?
- Sococo for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Zenefits for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk (soon)
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + paid time off + 401K match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
- Fun co-working office in Denver RINO:
Location: US Locations Only