Data Analyst at Wethos
We’re looking for an outgoing, driven, and mission-oriented team player to join Wethos on our mission curate the most qualified teams to do the most meaningful work.
You would be a key member of the product and operations team working closely with our Director of Product and Director of Customer Success to identify, analyze, track, maintain and visualize key data points within the business that will enable opportunities to leverage machine learning.
- Work with multiple key stakeholders to assess our current strategic approach to data and work to improve it over time
- Be focused on the application of data and analytics to key parts of our IP including our complex scoping and pricing engine and our teams recommendation engine
- Develop methodologies to track new data points and keep our underlying existing data up-to-date on an ongoing basis
- Work with multiple key stakeholders to better define and set KPIs and key metrics around “what makes a great team”
- Observe, interview, and develop insights around successful Wethos Teams and successfully scoped work
- Identify and implement analytical tools to provide insights that drive growth
- Own ad hoc analyses on operational efficiency, business trends & performance, user behavior, and more.
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations including story-telling of research/analytics findings
- Partner with Product and Design to analyze user behavior, set metrics and measure outcomes of product releases and inform our product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with the Operations and Growth teams to improve workflows and processes, and ensure data collection is consistent and accessible, we predominantly use Hubspot in combination with our own product
- Define, design, and build dashboards to track objectives and key results.
- Contribute to the overall data strategy to simplify access to data and improve the overall data foundations for reporting and analytics.
- Work independently to prioritize your time across multiple projects.
You might have:
- An empathetic approach to how data relates to people and biases
- An interest in remote work, collaboration, and the psychology around what makes a great team
- Ideal but not required, 2-3 years of experience in an analytical/data-centric role, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment or in an agency
- An Excel pro with experience in business intelligence such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of basic Statistics
- You should know at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, R, Scala, C) and have experience using it to retrieve data from REST-ful services and transform it for reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of relational (SQL) and/or non-relational databases a plus
- Strong communication skills and a desire to do good and do well
- An inclination to consistently learn and improve while being comfortable with many unknowns in order to carve out new and innovative paths
- A strong sense of self awareness and approach to collaboration
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary is open to discussion based on experience
- Compensation includes equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Completely remote company
Work from the moon for all we care! (Remote)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!