Data Analyst at BCD Travel
Title: Data Analyst
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our remote team.
Full-time, homebased in the US
We’re BCD Travel, one of the world’s leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don’t just take our word for it: we’ve been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will be responsible for Data integration or data quality and collection with added emphasis on high visibility/high complexity projects, Systems Data Support, Departmental Documentation needs or a combination of to fulfill position requirements.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- You will collaborate with managers to develop SOP standards from an implementation, support, data collection, data development and data management perspective
- Work closely with managers within the department and stakeholders to communicate impacts related to the development deliverables, data processing for reporting and customer SLA risks
- Support documentation for the ISO 9001 certification efforts and related Quality Management System
- Support the JAMS scheduling tool and ensures standards for setting up the recurring jobs. Monitor internal jobs for failures and take action to resolve.
- You will be responsible for all data augmentation processes, including: Process documentation around Implementation, Changes, De-Implementation. Review and approve data augmentation requests
- Create, interpret, and run medium to high complexity SQL scripts to aid in the research and problem solving
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of custom extracts, data queries and Ad-Hoc requests, to support customer and company deliverables.
- Provide SME support to the data analysts, assist team with training, issue resolution and task/project completion
- Handle Data Incident Investigations (DIIs) from review, impact assessment, management approval and resolution
How you can set yourself apart
- College degree, preferably in the IT related field, or a technical work experience
- Experience working in a technical role, supporting all aspects of the data lifecycle and reporting systems and standards & ETL processing
- Competent with SQL, query tools and ability to effectively write, interpret queries and results. Ability to write medium/high complexity SQL code
- Solid knowledge of the global data environment and data capabilities
- Proven ability to work across all levels of management to drive results
- Competency collecting and writing functional requirements and test plans
- Knowledge working with JAMS scheduler – Building and managing jobs and schedules
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!