Customer Support Specialist – Tier 2 at Formstack
Customer Support Specialist – Tier 2
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist – Tier 2 to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Allison Zimmerman, Manager, Customer Support at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution.
- You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems.
- You are always curious to learn more – you might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them.
- You are well-versed in software, not fearful of new technology, and a hard worker who gets things done.
- You have the ability to switch gears quickly, and adjust your priorities and focus appropriately.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Support Specialist – Tier 2 will be among the first line of communication for our current, future, and even previous customers, and will serve as the bridge to take our customers’ product usage and engagement to the next level. You’ll be working in multiple Support channels to ensure the best customer experience. In between tickets, you may also be asked to provide assistance to our internal customers via the internal-support Slack channel or Zoom, follow-up on cases, create/update collateral for new product releases, and deliver on quarterly key results. As a team, we actively communicate customer needs within the organization to reduce friction points for customers. As a Support Specialist, you will learn and develop skills to collaborate cross-functionally in the interest of customer advocacy and proactive support. You will be essential in helping our company keep customer needs front and center.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Learn the ins and outs of Formstack’s solution suite and Advanced Integration platforms.
- Be the primary point-person for incoming support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be able to meet or exceed our set Customer Inbound quotas.
- Create written and/or video documentation and keep these up-to-date.
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Formstack expert.
- Work closely with our Sales Teams to answer questions, provide feedback, and assist in finding use-case solutions.
- Handle escalated support tickets
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have the knowledge or experience in one or both of the following:
- Salesforce (required)
- Tech Setup (API, SSO, JSON, SMTP)
- At least 1 year of Customer Support/Service background
- Typing skill, 50wpm minimum
- Able to work successfully with minimal oversight
- Ability to tackle complex issues
- Able to think outside the box and look for alternative solutions
- Good time-management skills
- Willing to learn
- Handles change well
- Flexible, able to work weekends, holidays, late shift
- Open to working multiple support channels, separately or simultaneously (email, phone, chat) — experience in any of these channels is a plus!
- Knowledge/experience in the following:
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Experience building out/maintaining a knowledge base
- Technical writing skills
- SaaS experience
$50,000 – $55,000 per year (USD)
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.