Customer Support Specialist at EDITED
Customer Support Specialist
- Fashion & Retail
- New York, New York or Remote, United States
- Full time
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Market Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research. Brands like Zara, Puma, Ann Taylor, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use the EDITED platform to make the right assortment, pricing and promotion decisions every day.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to delivering above and beyond for our customers. We’re developers, data scientists, growth hackers and retail experts working together to change how a trillion-dollar industry does business.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team. You will be passionate about solving problems and driving change within the retail industry. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Data teams to solve customer problems and contribute to our customer-facing knowledge base. This is an exciting and fast-paced role, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys multitasking and working cross-functionally.
We build and sell an industry-leading product in a trillion dollar industry; perform well and you’ll be rewarded. However, it’ll take ambition, self-motivation and a work ethic that’s equal parts collaborative and independent – so if those are the words that people use when they describe you, we’d love to chat.
EDITED is a remote-first business and is open to applicants wishing to work remotely or from our offices.
- Execute daily customer support process by responding to incoming inquiries from existing clients.
- Engage customers through all support channels, including email support, phone support, and live chat. Solve technical questions and issues independently.
- Escalate complex issues to product and engineering teams.
- Drive long term customer satisfaction and independent utilization of EDITED platform through world class support.
- Generate and provide repeatable solution delivery and reusable content when applicable.
- Contribute to product backlog by sharing issues, bugs, and feature requests
- Own and maintain the EDITED customer knowledge base.
- Act as platform admin for internal and external user base.
- Identify and share support trends and analysis with key internal stakeholders
- Liaise between the customer and P&E to ensure defects, bugs, and data issues are resolved in a sufficient and timely manner.
- 1-2+ years of SaaS customer support experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical and data-literate
- Problem solver
- Interest in/experience with Head Office Retail
- Interest in/experience with Data and AI
- Flexible working hours
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office
- 25 days of paid time off + 8 public holidays + 1 additional day of paid time off for every year you’ve worked at EDITED
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance – We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company matc
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!