Customer Support Specialist at accesso
Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
CLIENT OPERATIONS CLIENT SUCCESS
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist who will work as part of a team to support the daily needs for Passport’s clients and their guests. As part of our accesso Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience.
Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships and so much more.
The Customer Support Specialist should be a passionate customer service professional with strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative, team environment and have outstanding general computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Being detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks will be vital in this role. US work eligibility is required.
Location: United States; then, you choose what works for you! This role can be performed 100% remotely anywhere in the US, at one of our office locations in the US, or a hybrid version of in-office and remote.
Reports to: Customer Support Manager
Travel Requirement: None
- Providing “white-glove” tier-2, end-user support through various phone systems with guest, client, and vendor interaction.
- Responding promptly to customer/client inquiries by researching and evaluating all relevant information.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex technical and customer/client service challenges.
- Escalating challenges as needed to the appropriate team.
- Processing and verifying reports while analyzing results with high attention to detail.
- Listening, accurately summarizing, and logging recorded calls as needed for analysis.
- Supporting and maintaining training and process documentation.
- Effectively communicating and coordinating daily duties with Support team.
- Coordinating customer/client needs on a daily basis with call center partners.
- Assisting with on-going customer/client training.
- Maintaining outstanding lines of communication with the Client Service team.
- Printing, processing and shipping customer ticket orders for fulfillment. Logging as necessary for tracking purposes.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all ticket media and required stock.
- Have an AS or AA degree in Business, Technology or related field preferred but not required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Being passionate about your work because we are about our product
- Customer service and/or call center experience
- You must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- BONUS: A strong knowledge with web-based technology
- BONUS: Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leaveso you can bond with your child(ren)followingabirth, adoption, orfoster careplacement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits – access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
$17 – $21.50 an hour
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more