Customer Support Coordinator at TimelyMD
Customer Support Coordinator
DALLAS / FT. WORTH, TX /
CUSTOMER SUPPORT – CUSTOMER SUPPORT
TimelyCare is looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Coordinator to work in an interdisciplinary environment not only with customer and provider support but also with our Care Coordination, Case Management, Basic Needs, and Crisis Support teams delivering excellent services to patients and the providers who administer care for our patients. You will be the first point of contact for college patients, providers, school counseling and health centers, and business partners in need of assistance with using our virtual and in-person care services with a goal of providing outstanding service and connecting members to care within our Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We are looking for self-starters who love solving problems, are agile, are quick learners, and are flexible and calm under considerable pressure. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer support, tech support, case management, care coordination, and/or crisis work.
We offer a remote work environment. Work from Home criteria includes but is not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements, a secure and private workspace, free from noises, distractions, and successfully completing the training program. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance are required in this role.
As we staff our business in a strategic and dynamic way, it may require us to adjust scheduled working hours to meet the variability of call volume. There may be periods of peak volume where we ask for an increase in your standard hours worked through overtime. Any requested increase or decrease in hours will be communicated with advance notice to a team member and without impact to benefit eligibility.
What You’ll Do
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, and efficient service, leading to the resolution of any issues.
- Triaging members and connecting them with the appropriate service and level of care and needed resources via phone, SMS, or email.
- Supporting our care coordination, case management, basic needs, and crisis support teams with intakes, follow-ups, social network monitoring, and urgent matters.
- Generating and maintaining reports and referral resources for all business lines.
- Executing records requests and verification of services.Support the TimelyCare virtual care operations, serving as the primary point of contact for all patient, business partners, and provider inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of the organization’s product, services, and processes to support patients and providers.
- Act as a resource for internal stakeholders.
- Utilize critical thinking and effective communications to provide thoughtful, empathetic, customized solutions that help patients with their overall virtual care coordination as well providers with their technical and scheduling needs.
- Follow a HIPAA-compliant procedure for all communications with internal and external sources
- Embrace the TimelyCare values with your engagement and performance.
- Maintain awareness of patients who are waiting to be seen by our providers, ensuring they are seen in a timely manner. Manage provider alerts appropriately.
- Provide feedback using appropriate channels to improve product, process, procedures, scheduling, and service levels.
- Adhering to all operational, quality, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Use analytical skills to troubleshoot various systems and provide technical answers related to our TimelyCare platform.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Ability to work various shifts from Monday through Sunday, including weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior customer support, care coordination, and/or crisis service experience in a remote environment
- A servant leader attitude and passion for serving others.
- Willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve issues independently.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Ability to remain engaged throughout the entirety of your shift with minimal to no distractions
- Experience with Zendesk and Dialpad, preferred.
- Proficiency or rapid assimilation to operate productivity technologies; Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and Electronic Health Record systems.
- Understanding of virtual care best practices with considerable attention to detail including proficiency with TimelyCare or competitive virtual care mobile and web app and admin
- Excellent customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills (bilingual a plus, but not required)
- Thrive in an environment that is high-pace, dynamic, and collaborative, utilizing good judgment with ambiguity.
- Adaptability to quickly changing priorities and member needs.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility to team members and business partners.
Benefits + Perks
- 13 Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare services for you and your immediate family
- Mission-Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture
The salary for this opportunity is $19.25 per hour. This is the base pay, and you will be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to the base pay.