Customer Support Associate at Density
Customer Support Associate
- Remote, USA
- Customer Success
To our future Customer Support Associate
At Density, we build one of the most advanced people sensing systems in the world. Density can tell you how many people are in any room in real-time, with very high degrees of accuracy, and without invading privacy.
Our product is being deployed globally by companies of all industries and sizes. What these customers have in common is space. Collectively they own, operate, and occupy billions of square feet of corporate real estate. As our customers and partners have found success with Density, their deployments, user volume, and support needs are growing.
That’s where you come in.
About the role
As a Customer Support Associate, you’ll be our first line of defense for customer support requests across our email, online chat, and phone platforms. You’ll become an expert on Density’s hardware and software solutions and how to help customers maximize value from the Density solution and get timely answers to their questions.
Ideal candidates are resourceful, quick learners, strong communicators, and exceptional executors who are comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching.
- Become a subject matter expert across our hardware and software solutions and how to troubleshoot common issues
- Work directly with users across email, phone, and chat to answer questions and resolve issues
- Build and maintain helpdesk documentation to provide a more efficient customer experience, and improve efficiency and scalability of the support team
- Serve as an internal customer advocate and voice of the customer. Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish
- Work in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot complex hardware, software, or data-related issues
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful resolution of customer issues, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
- Develop process, tools, and documentation to help us scale as a broader Customer Success team
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required for customers to achieve value from the solution
Preferred Skills, Interest, and Experience:
- Prior experience in technical support, customer support, or customer success roles supporting high volume small and medium sized accounts
- Not easily flustered, comfortable with difficult customers, disruption and frequent context switching
- Highly responsive self-starter; you’re the kind of person who jumps on tasks or requests the moment they come in
- Organizational master: nothing falls through the cracks, you’re great at keeping and checking off a to-do list and managing follow-ups. If someone gives you a task, it gets done. If someone asks you a question, it always gets answered
- You’re an “inbox of zero is my happy place” kind of person
- Experience operating in a fast-paced startup environment where projects, products, and priorities change frequently
- Empathetic attitude with engineers and customers an overall strong team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!