Customer Success Support II at Benefitfocus
Customer Success Support II
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Greenville, SC
- Remote, United States
- Charlotte, NC
- Columbia, SC
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information more efficiently. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success Organization. This is a remote role. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for responding to and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner for highly customizable Benefitfocus products. The primary functions of the Customer Success Specialist role include triaging system issues, collaborating internally to ensure items are resolved with the highest quality, and providing root cause and resolution details to customers. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent written communication, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product functionality or system issues; gather pertinent details from customer to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution.
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products; Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues.
- Serve as key communication point for issues assigned and work to resolve complex issues while providing system knowledge and expertise; Consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates
- Document all communication and maintain accurate and up-to-date status of all triage actions performed within our issue management system
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues, as necessary
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Benefit Service Center associates, Solutions Consultants, and other internal teams to provide exceptional support during each customer’s annual Open Enrollment period
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that focus on concise and informative content for internal and external customer audiences
- Experience developing strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight tailored to each unique customer
- Very limited travel, upon request
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. required
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis, account management, or technical customer support-related roles
- Industry knowledge and experience is a plus: Insurance, Benefits Administration, SaaS, Healthcare
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, HTML, basic SQL, or report creation experience desired
The success of a Customer Success Specialist is ultimately measured by their ability to provide thorough and accurate solutions with consistently high levels of service for our customers.
- Customer Satisfaction Measures: Transactional surveys will be sent to customers to measure their satisfaction with responsiveness and the resolution provided
- Productivity and Quality Metrics: Including initial response time, consistent communication throughout the life of an issue and the quality and timeliness of the resolution provided
- Training and Product Certifications: All Customer Success Specialists will be responsible for attending product training and achieving product certifications that will support their career growth in the Customer Management team
Benefitfocus is committed toproviding a diverse and inclusive workplace in whichequality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!