Customer Success Manager at Aspect
Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote, US
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Responsible for services delivery management and act as client liaison for one or more customers, during delivery and support of an IT solution. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the management of the client relationship. Works with the services delivery team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business. Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company products and services and that implementation schedules are on target and budgets are met according to contractual agreements. Works with client to cultivate future project initiatives utilizing company products and professional services. Consults with Project Managers on project status to help ensure timely deliverables. Works with services/support sales on new service initiatives that could be sold to clients.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to manage large multinational and/or multisite customers
- Manage services delivery including escalations; be the POC for communication; ensure the appropriate level of Aspect resources engage and follow up as warranted
- Ensure that complete maintenance and contractual entitlements are met and maximized
- Must be able to navigate several management layers in complex organizations to identify key stakeholders
- Proactive account services delivery planning targeted at issue prevention & management resulting in customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Knowledge and facilitation of customer’s business objectives, operational metrics, performance trends and improvement goals
- Conduct periodic customer management/executive reviews focusing on corporate updates, life cycle management, support metrics, training, trend analysis etc.
- Encourage a level of customer self-sufficiency; address training requirements; provide guidance on best practices; provide a level of oversight for APS projects
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, facilitating account management improvements as warranted
- Partner with the Sales team on account plans, quarterly business reviews, customer business reviews, etc.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to communicate complex information internally and externally.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met.
- 5 + professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. May prefer advanced degree
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!