Customer Success Manager
- 1528 Webster St, Oakland, California 94612, United States of America
At SwoopTalent, we’re transforming the way global brands (GE, Teradata, IBM, Juniper…) consume and analyze talent data. We use AI powered algorithms to automatically connect and verify talent data from internal and external sources. For customers, that means they have a single access point to retrieve accurate, connected and constantly updated talent data. It doesn’t stop there, when all of your data is in a single place, you can imagine the use cases. Recruiters who are used to using six different talent platforms can now do everything they need in a single place or a Director of IT that needs to migrate data across systems after acquiring another company can easily do so by allowing Swoop to handle the migration. We’re excited about what’s to come as SwoopTalent embarks on changing the way the world looks at Talent Data. Are you?
We’re looking for an analytical, “get sh*t done” minded individual to help support our growing list of clients. To be successful, you’ll be a fast learning, output focused, client centric human swiss army knife that’s looking to join a small team of fun, hungry, talent data nerds looking to make an impact. Read on if you’re still interested…
As a Swoop Customer Success Manager, you’ll partner with our whole team to ensure that we provide world class customer onboarding, use case expansion and overall customer success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the development and maintenance of project plans for multiple implementations
- Serves as a contact for systems configurations, enhancements, upgrades, implementation, interfaces and production
- Partners with Engineering and Customer Supports to solve client requests during implementation and on an ongoing basis; gathers data, analyzing, interpreting and recommending go forward plans
- Collaborate with customers and the team to suggest ideas and use cases to customers
- Other tasks as deemed necessary to support Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and a fun Aussie CEO
- B.A. in a Business field, Human Resources, Computer Science or equivalent practical work experience (seriously, if you have strong and relevant experience and no degree, it’s all good)
- 2+ years of experience working on technical implementations (preference for HR tech)
- Excellent (like Ninja level) PC skills including entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SQL, not required but nice
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have superb verbal and written communication
- Able to effectively work with others in a collaborative, fun, problem solving centric environment
- Influencer by nature, you don’t always ask specifically for others to do something but somehow everything you want to get done, gets done
- Dark sense of humor valued, but not essential
Life at Swoop
- You’re only at peak performance when you’re rested, so you’ll start with 20 days of paid Vacation and 10+ days of Holiday time from the gate. Oh, and family leave, too
- Medical Insurance? You want it? We got it. We have Kaiser and cover 100% of most plans depending on certain factors (age, health, dependents).
- Dental Insurance? We smile a lot so a nice grill is important. We cover 100% of Delta Dental.
- Flexible working hours and location. We love collaborating at our HQ in Oakland, CA but understand how nice a day working from home can be. We trust you.
- Competitive Salary and eligibility for company bonus and options
- Remote is definitely an option