Customer Success Manager at coUrbanize
Customer Success Manager
- Boston, Massachusetts, or Remote, United States
- Full time
coUrbanize empowers people to share feedback about real estate development projects in their neighborhood without going to a public meeting. They can share feedback and ideas in their native language simply by posting a comment online, texting their feedback, or leaving comments via voicemail.
coUrbanize was built to give historically-underrepresented people the access needed to influence the future of their communities. We want to build a team as diverse as the communities that use our platform. We encourage people who don’t fit the stereotypical startup employee mold to apply because we want people with different identities and life experiences to work here. We’re 100% remote right now and encourage candidates based in the U.S. to apply.
The Role – Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will onboard and train new customers, creating strategies to get more community members to share feedback on coUrbanize. Your goals: ensure that our customers are happy, successful and that project goals are met.
Customer success requires a variety of skills: an inclination for proactive customer service, a relentless desire to solve customer problems, the ability to operationalize and scale solutions, and high levels of customer empathy. You’ll embrace the opportunity and challenge of uncharted territory while always aiming to deliver a high level of customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Teach, advise and challenge our customers so they can be successful
- Understand our customer’s concerns and pain points to find new opportunities to improve and standardize our Customer Success strategies
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to ensure smooth customer handoffs and identify opportunities for customer marketing
- Create strategies to win customer renewals and generate referrals
- Oversee customer onboarding, create training materials and provide ongoing support
- Become knowledgeable about our product so you can troubleshoot solutions
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have experience with customer service or customer support
- Are interested in community development, urban planning and/or real estate
- Want to solve customer problems and be responsible for customer satisfaction
- Can manage customer expectations and multiple projects at one time
- Like to create processes and find new ways to work smarter and more effectively
- Are a self-starter with a ‘make stuff happen’ mentality
- Generous vacation time + parental leave
- Work from anywhere
- Equity in a fast-growing company
- Employer 401(k)
- Healthcare + dental coverage
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!