Customer Success Manager at CodeSignal
Customer Success Manager
Remote – U.S.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about empowering and enabling customers! Part domain expert, project manager, consultant and coach, you will be serving an incredibly important role in our team, and you will be crucial in our success as a company. Customer Success is our key competitive advantage.
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud integrated development environment and research-based assessments allow our customers to measure coding skills accurately and objectively. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s SaaS 1000 list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
Day – to – Day
- Act as an expert for CodeSignal’s products and admin tools, to effectively educate customers on product capabilities
- Manage a portfolio of CodeSignal’s fast-growing customers to drive mutual success and growth
- Project manage implementation tasks such as onboarding, product training, data migration, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products, industry expertise and business acumen
- Solid understanding of client’s recruiting objectives, processes, challenges and metrics
- Assist customers by identifying and addressing unique use cases or issues
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Conduct effective client-facing meetings (i.e. training, Annual Business Review)
- Proven experience in a customer success role (preferably with B2B or SaaS)
- A customer-first attitude
- Spearhead small scale projects
- Content consultation
- Implementation & roll-out consultation
- Able to independently troubleshoot majority of client issues
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player who is easily able to form a strong relationship with working level counterparts
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Flexible vacation policy
- Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals.. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!