Customer Services Representative
Work from home
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Professional Development Opportunities
Req ID: 2019-16017
Locations: United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using a standard script and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs
- Ascertains nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Provides customer with appropriate standard information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Understands when to seek help and/or escalate to a more senior role.
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to10
- Healthcare: Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- Balance: Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- Collaboration: Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries.
- Family Support: Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development: Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.