Customer Service Specialist at Snap One
Customer Service Specialist
- Job Locations: US | US
- ID: 2021-1821
- Category: Customer Service/Support
- Type: Full-Time
- Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators.
- An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support.
- With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe.
- With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of ecommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
- The Customer Service Specialist will report to the Customer Satisfaction Manager and will be responsible for offering world class customer service to all customers.
- This role requires someone who is motivated, experienced and dynamic.
- The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results.
- The Sales and Support Specialist will perform calm under pressure while meeting customers’ needs, have an eye for details and excellent follow up.
- Provide every customer with world class customer service
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Recommend additional products to customers by using cross-sell and up-sell techniques
- Assist customers with the placement of orders, returns and exchanges
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns
- Ability to accurately input customer data
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ Year Customer Service
- 1+ Year Sales Experience
- Must be able to work 11am-8pm
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Experience using SAP
- Bilingual abilities is a plus
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!