Customer Service Representative, Solon, OHIO Area at CVS Health
Location: 75 miles radius of Solon, OH; Work From Home Option
Are you interested in a flexible work schedule and live within 75 miles of Solon, OH?
An opportunity where you can balance priorities in and outside of work while helping people on their path to better health? If so, consider a role at CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company. We are currently hiring Customer Care support teams for the Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) division of CVS Health.
In this role, you will be assisting members with their pharmacy benefit plans. You will take inbound calls and answer questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail order prescriptions so that our customers better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience.
In response to COVID-19, we offer an onsite work environment that adheres to changing State and local health mandates. Some safety precautions include: Maintaining social distancing, sanitizing stations, temperature checks, and face mask requirements.
Additionally Work from Home flexibility is an option if you qualify. Work from Home qualifications include but are not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements and a secure work space free from distractions. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance is required in this role. We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team.
Schedule options are designed to create a flexible work schedule for those balancing priorities in and outside of work. We are currently offering full time schedules ranging from 30-40 hours per week. Days off and hours may vary, though you will have a set schedule. Site hours are 7 am-10pm EST Mon- Friday and 7 am – 8 pm EST Sat – Sun, open 7 days per week.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-range of supplemental benefits and discount programs. We offer a complete PTO package for full time colleagues including 10 paid company holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
- 1 year experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry, military experience)
- Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications
- Self-directed and the ability to problem solve in a positive, productive manner
- Comfortable relating to customers in a patient, helpful way that demonstrates a genuine concern for improving the customer quality of life
- Reliability and compliance with scheduling standards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, develop, and deliver alternative courses of action
- Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and express assurance and confidence
- Strong customer service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette and professionalism
- Strong oral, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a Call Center environment or Healthcare related field
Healthcare certification (ex: Med Assistant) a plus
Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community
- Previous Work From Home experience preferred but not required.
- Verifiable High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!