Customer Service Representative I
Duration: Full time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Kurzweil Education is recognized as the leading developer of literacy technology for people with learning difficulties and those who are blind or visually impaired. We offer products that bring the power and pleasure of reading and learning to the lives of users.
We are seeking a service-oriented professional with strong customer service skills to provide high-quality verbal and written support to internal and external customers. Candidate will assist with general customer inquiries, product information as well as order processing and product registration. This is a remote position candidates must be located in the US.
Essential Job Functions:
- Field inbound and outbound calls, voice mail, and emails to provide general product support to internal and external customers
- You will be required to demonstrate the ability to effectively perform duties remotely
- Accurately record customer feedback
- Work with CS/TS team to maintain accurate customer records
- Create and modify customer licenses for new accounts, renewals, and free trials in CSI system
- Daily Order processing as outlined by Manager and Customer Service Team Lead
- Evaluate customer information to determine policy adherence
- Product Registration for Kurzweil 1000 and Kurzweil 3000 software
- Complete special projects as assigned by Manager and/or Customer Service Team Lead
- Support sales team with misc. projects/duties as outlined by Customer Support Manager
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Urgency and commitment to deadlines and goals
- Exceptional work ethic and team player attitude
- Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm to provide quality customer service
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Working knowledge of typical office applications (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new and/ or proprietary systems and processes
- Reliable, secure, high-speed internet connection is required to support work environment, as this is a remote position
- Min 2 years of customer service/order processing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A workspace in your home or office that is free from noise and distraction, that allows you to fulfill the job role/requirements
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Type 30 words per minute
- Experience with CRM Applications
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples, or email your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.