Customer Service Representative at Sutherland
Title: Remote Customer Service Representative
Location: USA Work at Home
We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls and chat in a high-energy work from home environment.
You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types (i.e. service requests, billing questions, energy conservation advice, etc.)
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to provide resolutions
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You bring an enthusiastic personality
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate – opportunities start at $14 per hour but can vary by role
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri, Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 9:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM to 4:30PM. Candidates must be available for a 40 hours work schedule within the hours of operation.
- +$1 shift premium if interested in working overnight shifts
- +$1 premium for Spanish bilingual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Full-time availability
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!