Please note, the job location is marked as U.S. National, however, this employer has confirmed they are NOT hiring in the following: California, Hawaii, Washington D.C, Puerto Rico, New Jersey, City of Seattle; Washington, & Alaska
Customer Service – Call Center
Are you enthusiastic when helping customers? Are you always assisting your family and friends with technology issues? If so, this position supporting our client’s media management software is for you! Join the KellyConnect team and provide best-in-class support for our customers.
Perks of joining KellyConnect:
Paid training at $12-$14/hour
- After 90 days Advisors are eligible for a one-time $500 Training completion bonus and $250 performance bonus
- Advisor earning potential of $15-$16.50/hour
- Explosive growth opportunities into departments such as Leadership, Quality Assurance, and Training
What your Customer Service Representative duties will include:
- Field inbound calls from customers with various questions related to media management
- Consistent enthusiasm and willingness to engage with your customer and resolve their issue in the first call
- Assist with locating media purchases (music, apps, movies, etc) on various devices (smartphone, tablet, Mp3 player, etc).
- Accurately log all interactions in the Contact Management System
- Answer questions regarding billing concerns
- Educate customers on product features
- Resolve user ID and password issues
Conditions of Hire:
- A quiet workspace free from background noise and interruptions.
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in computer operating systems and computer technology.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume call center environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent