(Remote) Customer Service Agent – French
What is Mixtiles?
Mixtiles is a partially remote eCommerce start-up revolutionizing how people put photos on walls. Canvas prints and framed pictures are outdated products that have not seen innovation in years. We’re using software, industrial design and operational excellence to renovate the entire experience, starting from your phone. Check out our apps ( iOS , Android ) and our video !
We love our customers, we want to give them excellent service, and we need your help. Every day, you’ll hang out in the comfort of your living room (or home office), read about a hundred messages from our French-speaking customers, and decide what to do with them.
Some messages you will recognize as something you can handle. You’ll pick the right answer, tweak it, add something friendly, and send it on its way. Other times, you’ll recognize it’s best handled by Andres, and you’ll pass it to him. (Andres is great to work with the way.)
We’ll always be friendly, we’ll always pay well, and we’ll always take your needs seriously. You will always be happy to provide excellent service.
- You are fluent in French. You speak French on a native level.
- You also speak great English. Mixtiles is a global company that communicates internally in English, so you have strong written and spoken English skills.
- You’re an excellent writer in French. People like you just from the way you write. Your writing is fun, caring, error-free and authentic.
- You’re reliable. You’ll read our customers’ messages carefully and always respond correctly. You’ll be on time.
- You care. You want to help people, and you want to give people great service.
- Competitive pay: A five-day-a-week schedule pays US $ 2,500 per month, and a six-day-a-week schedule pays US $ 3,000 per month.
- 100% remote working culture: No time wasted on commuting. See your family (or dogs) more. We believe in a great work-life balance.
Why Work at Mixtiles?
- Our product is cool. You work on stuff your family would love, stuff that matters to everybody – not just corporations.
- We’re seeing massive growth. It creates change. Change is interesting. Change is challenging.
- We move fast. No group meetings, they crush your soul. Have clear ownership of your work. Own failures, own successes.
- We’re a very small team. Basically, a playground for amazing people to move the needle.
We’ll always be friendly, we’ll always pay well, we’ll always take your needs seriously, and work is always from home. We’d love to hear from you!