Employer does not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Customer Service Remote
Job Locations: US-Remote
Category: Customer Service/Support
Type: Regular Full-Time
Are you passionate about providing world-class customer service? Do you have the discipline to work in a remote, structured environment? Are you resourceful and flexible to thrive in a fast-paced, virtual call center? If yes, we may have the role for you!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Customer Care Representatives to support our mission of delivering a remarkable experience to our customers. In this role, you will handle inboundcustomer service and reservation calls focusing on one call resolution.
What you’ll receive…
- Training: Six weeks of paid training, as well as, on-going training to help you develop in your role and career.
- Pay: You will receive an hourly base pay plus bi-weekly incentives based on performance.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work remote.
- Support: You’re home but not alone! We have an internal support team available real-time to help you be successful.
- Work/Life Balance: You’ll have ownership of your attendance through our innovative credit system— The Marketplace.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access totravel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
- Effectively handle 2 – 3 inbound service and reservation calls per hour.
- Accurately process new vacations and make requested changes to existing reservations in a timely manner.
- Adhere to our Customer Connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience.
- Utilize available resources to efficiently handle customer requests.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards.
- Navigate through multiple browsers and systems, chat via instant messaging, and respond to emails all while maintaining an engaged conversation with our customer.
- Be reachable and available by telephone, email and instant message during work hours.
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Availability: Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include:
- 6-week training schedule: Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm EST.
- 1st schedule post-training: You will be assigned a schedule based on business needs. Hours will vary between 8am-12am EST, Sunday through Saturday. All schedules will include 1 or both weekend days and holidays.
- Shift-Bid scheduling: After your 1st schedule post-training, your schedule will be determined based on a ranking system as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and vary Sunday-Saturday between 8am to 12am EST. Schedules may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Service: Ability to delight customers by creating a remarkable experience on every call. Attention to detail is a must!
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Amazing phone presence and ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) in order to win customers over quickly and help them experience their dream vacation.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity: Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured,virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing at home employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK,CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.