Customer Experience Operations Manager at Herrmann
Customer Experience Operations Manager
We are seeking an experienced Customer Experience Operations Manager to enhance our Customer Experience Team by building a strong team connection between CX and other departments, as well as creating and maintaining standards through optimization of workflows and technology. The Customer Experience Operations Manager will work directly with the Client Advocacy and Client Success teams to understand the team’s goals, projects and functions and to improve efficiency and effectiveness through systems automation, open lines of cross functional communication, creation of standards, processes and supporting documentation.
You’re perfect for this role if you love to problem solve how to organize and systematize routine practices and make the most of automation and technology.
We’re a fast-growing, 100% remote global HR/Learning technology company that enables teams to become more than the sum of their parts. We’re democratizing powerful tools from cognitive science across entire organizations, creating a common language to make people more productive, engaged, and successful at work.
Herrmann works with world-changing organizations from the Fortune 500 to NGOs to fast-growing startups, including Pfizer, PWC, EY, Amazon, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Blackrock, Netflix, Webflow, and UNICEF. Over 40 years, nearly millions of people at >95% of the Fortune 100 have used our products and services to improve their team and organizational effectiveness.
- Support goal setting and tracking Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); ensure strategic alignment with overall company vision
- Enable efficiency by managing metrics and data analysis
- Developing new and streamlining existing processes including creating and maintaining documentation, workflows, resources and best practices to ensure the team works effectively and efficiently
- Manage the tech stack to create a friction free, productive customer experience and document process and best practices
- Ownership of ChurnZero client success software and Zendesk ticketing system
- Cross functional communication & collaboration – working closely with all functional teams to improve the customer experience and identify areas of improvement
- Manage documentation and training materials for onboarding new team members
- Strategic mind behind automation tools and integrations for team
What we need (Desired Skills):
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal). Can succinctly and clearly communicate, and are able to produce documents and presentations that are ready for leadership review
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work seamlessly with a variety for personalities and functional disciplines
- 3-5 years experience working in an Operations function for Customer Success or Customer Service with applied knowledge of customer service and customer success best practices
- Experience with Zendesk and ChurnZero preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment where goals, projects and processes are constantly changing
- Experience with Pendo, HubSpot, Miro and Asana is a plus
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to rapidly build rapport and trust across business functions
- Excellent organization & prioritization skills as well as the capacity to self direct
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude for learning new applications
- General knowledge of and/or experience with G Suite, Slack, Asana and Zoom
- Knowledge of and general experience with change management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in project management, operations management or business administration
- Project management certification a plus
Compensation & Career Development:
Your compensation package at Herrmann will be designed to generously incentivize your contributions to the growth of the business:
- Competitive base not tied to your location – wherever you want to live in the US, you’ll be paid the same (and without the cost of a commute!)
- Participation in our skin in the game employee ownership program
- Free product to use with friends, family, and causes you care about
- Professional development opportunities including a personal learning & development budget
- 50% home internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized, competitive healthcare package and generous parental leave policies
- 401K Matching up to 3% of salary
Location & Travel:
Because we’re a 100% remote-working company, you can be based anywhere. Seriously. As long as there’s a good internet connection and you can overlap working hours with your team members as needed, we’re happy for you to work from whatever environment you find best fits your life and preferences.
Willingness to travel is required, as you will be expected to be available to travel globally on short notice for activities that require physical presence.
Never worked for a fully remote company? Are you organized, happy communicating across a variety of media, and excited about getting more focus? Are you craving autonomy at work and the freedom to explore your world? If so, you’ll do the best work of your life at Herrmann. We are confident you’ll thrive and succeed because we invest to make sure that remote working works for everyone on our team.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Herrmann’s values. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment, and welcome people of different thinking preferences, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are a proudly woman-owned business, an equal opportunity employer, and a genuinely fun place to work.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more