Customer Experience Operations Manager at Nitro Software
Customer Experience Operations Manager
Customer Success and Solutions | San Francisco, CA (or US remote)
Who we are
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance – We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good – We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible, and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The CX Ops Manager will identify and remove obstacles in the customer journey and partner with cross-functional teams to implement positive and effective change. You will identify key metrics to assess account health, upsell opportunities, and early signals of at-risk renewals. You will use data-driven, analytical approaches to surface insights and uncover solutions to strategic business problems for our Customer Success team
- Dive deep into our customer experience data to identify key strategic insights to improve the customer journey based on workflow analysis
- Develop insights into our customer health to detect early signals of at-risk renewals and identify upsell opportunities
- Partner with the Sales/CX leadership team on retention forecasting
- Recommend ways to optimize our SFDC and Planhat instance and partner closely with our Sales Ops team
- Track key business metrics and indicators to ensure our business is operating as successfully as possible, running analyses and helping to drive improvements as needed
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives, such as Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance.
- Own and maintain the documentation of CX processes
- Collaborate with the wider organization to build a CX strategy around a single customer-focused metric (NPS, CSAT)
- Serve as the organizational expert in best practices for CX and partner with research teams on industry benchmarking
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com administration & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and CX account management tools
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including Marketing, Operations, Product, Sales, and Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Operations (CX, Sales, Business)
- Significant experience identifying and addressing cross-functional process improvement opportunities and blockers.
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
- Travel up to 10% of the time
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!